Four X Urban
This Four X wheelchair is 4 wheel drive and steer, a new concept in indoor wheelchairs.
The very neat shape and size makes it perfect for nipping around tight spaces indoors and out. It is also excellent for tackling streets and pavement obstacles. The astounding 4 wheel drive makes everyday terrain easy. A class 3 chair, like the Mybility All Terrain Four X Wheelchairs, it is road and pavement legal with a long range of 28miles. Electric tilt in space and electric backrest as standard see the standard options page for details of its standard equipment.
Suitable for Kids Aged from 6 Years to Elderly Adults. Our wheelchairs are tested to EU standards safety Standard. This new concept is awaiting its ‘Crash Test’ for legal use as a seat in a vehicle.
Book a Free at Home
2 x 80 Ah
6 & 10 km/h
Penny & Giles Rnet
Standard Features & Equipment
- Adjustable headrest
- Height, angle, and width adjustable wide guttered armrest
- Electrically adjustable backrest
- Angle and length manually adjustable footrest
- Scooter style wing mirror
- Seat belt
- DVLA cont LEhts
- Electric tilt in space and gravity adjustment system
- DVLA Road legal, pavement and off rad legal
- TUV tested
- Crash tested (pending) *
- Transport tie down points to use wheelchair safely in vehicle.
- 5 year parts and labour warranty
- Tool Kit, maintenance spray
- 10A charger
- Choice or Recaro or Saver seat
* Must be tie down with approved system when used as a passenger seat in a vehicle